Most of the women over 40 who come to me at Shape It Up are thinking that they can just barely hold on in midlife let alone can be thriving in midlife (over 40 and beyond) …but this just isn’t true!
My special guest, Laura Rubin, is on a mission to change the stigma of midlife one woman at a time. She guides women to embrace midlife with renewed energy and a sense of purpose by connecting to their truth north. She discovered her legacy in midlife and is called to spread the word that “This is NOT our mother’s midlife.”
Today my special guest calls herself the “The Midlife Navigator” inspiring women to embrace midlife with renewed energy and a sense of purpose by connecting to their true north.
She has spent her entire life ticking off the boxes (marriage, children, career); mindlessly following the crowd and what society had modeled as the perfect life. As she approached her 50’s, a nagging feeling of unrest became too strong to ignore. This was not her perfect life and it was time to discover her true north. This journey led her to her life’s calling – encouraging women in midlife to create a life on their terms.
Find Out In Today’s Podcast:
Thrive through midlife:
- How your decisions now create your future
- Building your midlife manifesto
- Finding out who you are
- Finding your inner power
Listen to full episode:
Featured on the show:
- Find Laura Here along with her free copy of “3 Strategies To Make Midlife Your Best Life”
- Laura on Instagram
- Laura on LinkedIn
- Laura on Facebook
- Books: Atomic Habits and Playing Big
- Follow Nicole on LinkedIn
- Follow Nicole on Instagram
- Follow Nicole on Facebook
- Are you ready to lose weight for the last time?? Click here to get started and cross
lose weightoff your list for good!