Listen in as Daniel Levin shares his stories so that we can better understand the power of listening.
Daniel Levin walked away from an opportunity to run a billion dollar business, to hitchhike around the world to find happiness and inner peace. He studied in a seminary five years and left one day before becoming a Rabbi and he has lived as a Monk in a monastery for 10 years. As Director of Business Development, he grew Hay House from $3,000,000 a year in sales to $100,000,000 a year in revenue.
Daniel Levin is rare blend of businessman and mystic who sees what others do not see. It has been this one quality more than any other that has thrown him into some of the most exclusive boardrooms to help companies innovate new ways of finding solutions when the old ways stop working.
He is the author of The Mosaic, a life changing fable that invites people to listen to those others do not hear and to see the situations in their life differently.
Find Out In Today’s Podcast:
- the power of listening
- the realization that nothing is as it seems
- the stories that are told in the book “The Mosaic” written by Daniel Levin
Listen to full episode:
Featured on the show:
- Learn more about Daniel Levin here
- Grab your copy of Daniel’s book “The Mosaic” at his website here OR on Amazon here.
- When you are ready to lose the weight for the last time go here.