TERMS & CONDITIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE CAREFULLY. By using our Website and videos, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use our Website and, if applicable, you should arrange to cancel your registered user account or subscription with us.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR ORDER OR USE SHAPE IT UP PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The purchase of all digital products, e-books, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All services, digital products, e-books, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, e-book, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person.
- All purchases for services, digital downloads made on https://www.shapeitupfitness.com/ are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Since the services and products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Shape It Up, LLC., you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from Shape It Up) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Shape It Up, LLC.. for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by Shape It Up.
As all of our services and products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strict no refund policy in regard to dissatisfaction with product. Please contact Nicole@shapeitupfitness.com to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
DIETARY AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER
Shape It Up, LLC. will not be held liable for your decision to undertake the nutrition guide and suggested meal plan. Before embarking on any diet or weight loss program you should consult your physician or health care professional, especially if you have recently been ill or have special dietary or medical requirements, or if you are pregnant or breast feeding, are a child, or are elderly.
You should not rely on the information in this nutrition guide as an alternative to professional medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider. Nothing contained in this nutrition guide should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
Should you have any healthcare related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified healthcare provider promptly. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should contact your own physician or local healthcare provider immediately.
PHYSICAL FITNESS AND COACHING DISCLAIMER
Shape It Up, LLC. will not be held liable for your decision to undertake this fitness and coaching program. You should not rely on the information in this service as an alternative to professional medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence on the part of Shape It Up, its agents and employees.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness or coaching program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity.
Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. The use of any information provided in this program is solely at your own risk.
If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.
NEITHER THIS WEBSITE NOR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU FAIL TO CONSULT THE APPROPRIATE HEALTH AUTHORITIES WITH RESPECT TO YOUR HEALTH CARE BEFORE ACTING ON OR USING ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE, NOR WILL THEY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF, THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
SHAPE IT UP may alter, adapt, or edit the Submissions and any further material created under these Terms and Conditions, and market and exploit it entirely at SHAPE IT UP ’s sole discretion. SHAPE IT UP is not obliged to make any use of the Submissions or exercise any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions.
Users of the Websites must only post Submissions that are owned by, and features, themselves, and no other third parties.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- You agree that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Shape It Up, LLC Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, copyrighted material of others, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law, as well as anything in contravention of these Terms and Conditions. Shape It Up, LLC reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular internet address to this Website.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Trenton, New Jersey. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.