I LOVE this quick and easy seafood bowtie pasta meal! And YES, you can be fit and trim AND eat pasta!
Seafood Bowtie Pasta
- 1/2 cup Cooked Bowtie Pasta
- 3 oz raw Shrimp
- 2 oz Imitation Crab meat
- 1 tsp Grated Parmesan
- 1 cup cooked Broccoli
- Cook pasta according to direction on package.
- Once pasta is drained set aside and keep warm.
- In same pot, spray olive oil and add shrimp and cook until pink.
- Add crab meat and broccoli and stir until cooked through.
- Portion out pasta then top with seafood mixture.
- Top with Parmesan.