On today’s podcast we are talking about not just stepping out of comfort zone but running out of comfort zone and completing a Disney Run with special guest Heather Jergensen.
Heather has been an endurance athlete for 15 years, working her way up through progressively longer triathlon distances until she topped out with an Ironman in 2015. After that long training cycle, she promised herself she would run for fun. This is when she found RunDisney. “I’ve been hooked ever since, alternating my ‘fun Disney runs’ with those races that challenge me and keep me strong.” states Heather.
Find Out In Today’s Podcast:
- Important aspect for your running goals
- Beginner runner? Find out some great tips on getting started.
- Why Disney run events are so magical
- Insider tips on participating in a Disney run.
Listen to full episode:
Featured on the show:
- Heather on YouTube
- Heather on Instagram
- Heather on Apple Podcasts
- Follow Nicole on LinkedIn
- Are you ready to lose weight for the last time?? Click here to get started and cross
lose weightoff your list for good!