HoliDAY Fit Tip
- #1. Park far, far, far away from the entrance. You will have a nice hike getting to the store but just wait until you are carrying all those bags of heavy gifts and lugging them to your car. Great calorie burner!
- #2. Time yourself! See how fast you can run around the store to complete your shopping. (Just make sure you don’t run anyone over with your cart! ‘Tis the season to be nice too!! 🙂
- #3. Stuck in line or waiting for someone to move so you can get your hands on the next available iPad? Do a little march in place or a slight sway…maybe some calf raises.
- #4 If you really don’t care a hoot about what people think about you…do some walking lunges down the aisles. (If you do this one PLEASE send me a picture or a video!!! 🙂
For those who are power shopping online:
- #1 Set a timer. Every 5 minutes you are online, stand up and do 10 jumping jacks.
- #2 Ditch your desk chair and hold a static squat while scrolling for your perfect gifts.
- #3 Every time you get an awesome deal, jump for joy!! Do 10 squat jumps.