if you had more energy, more time and better health….
What would you do more of??
How would it feel to lose 20, 40 or 90 lbs? …
EVEN when you are over 40!
Not only is it possible but it IS possible for you!
It doesn’t matter how many diets that have let you down in the past…
Losing weight without crazy diets or insane workouts requires a different strategy and thought process.
Losing weight for the last time is all about investing in yourself, honoring your commitments and to never quitting on yourself.
It’s about learning how to feel in control around food (especially your favorite foods).
It’s figuring out what movement works for your body.
It’s experiencing weight loss without all the mind drama.
I teach my clients these foundational skills to lose weight for the last time.
This isn’t some “just sit and believe it will happen” nor is it “how to beat/hate yourself skinny” program.
I have helped women lose 20, 40 and even 90 lbs and I can help you too.
Imagine in six months where you will be if you continue doing what you are doing OR worse do nothing…
Now, imagine where you could be in six months working with me with hands on attention, personal guidance and a customized result plan tailored just for you!
Here’s what you can expect when you work with me
- During our time working together, I am going to support you through your whole journey. I am your #1 cheerleader and I will also call you out on your B.S. I am able to see things that you can’t see in yourself because you are too close to you.
- You will get a personalized workout plan designed specifically for you and your needs.
- I am always on-time for your weekly coaching sessions. So together, we will maximize the most out of each session.
- I will support you with motivation to keep going and then I will teach you how to self motivate so you never have to rely on someone else or other outside circumstances to achieving any goals.
- I like to have fun! Weight loss doesn’t have to be so serious!
What you will get working with Nicole
- Knowing why you are doing (or not doing) the things that will get you the results you say you want
- You will understand why you eat the way you do
- You will discover you have less stress with eating
- Drop pounds and/or inches (depending on your goals)
- Enjoy calmness around your favorite foods and in social gatherings
- What you will learn in our time together will not only assist you in losing extra weight but you will find that the ideas and skills you learn can be applied to other facets in your life.
- You will know exactly what to do to maintain your weight for the rest of your life
- Completely online/virtual
- Six (6) months coaching
- Weekly consult calls
- Custom designed workout program designed for you and delivered via the Shape It Up App
- Nutritional guidance program tailored to your needs and desires – No foods are off limits!
- Instant Access to my foundational series, Master Your Mind To Change Your Body which is an on-demand video vault with worksheets to help reinforce what you are learning throughout the program.
Who I Coach With…
- Women over 40 who just can’t seem to lose weight no matter what they try.
- My clients are DONE with diets…DONE with quick-fad workouts…they want a lasting solution.
- Someone who wants a plan laid out but also has the flexibly to add in your favorite activities and eat all your favorite foods.
- Women who are open to new ideas and approaches to losing weight.
- My clients want to be able to lose weight by fitting the weight loss process into their lifestyle NOT by forcing life around a weight loss program.
- Like individualized attention.
- Are ready to make the investment in themselves and the future they want!
You deserve to feel comfortable in your body.
You deserve to learn how to lose weight and know that it’s not coming back.…ever!
I’ve been working with Nicole for about a month now. I used to workout 5 days a week until my knees started hurting so bad I couldn’t do it anymore. I’ve been able to stick to the workout schedule she set for me, and I’m not having knee pain afterwards. Woo-hoo!! Nicole’s approach isn’t to cut all your calories and cut out all the foods you like. Working with Nicole has really helped me become aware of my self-talk, and to change the negative thoughts to something positive.
– Cicely 2021
Working with Nicole has given me simple, effective guidance to envision and work toward the best version of myself. She worked with my goals and tailored a balanced program that includes nutrition, strength training, and mindset that integrates into my life. She is responsive to what I like but also does a great job of integrating new workouts and mindset shifts that help me progress when I might flounder on my own. I have been losing weight and I genuinely look forward to my workouts. It’s wonderful to move through my 40s and feel increasingly at home in my body. Its hard to envision what it will be like before you begin this work but two months in, I can say it is both an investment and a gift to myself.
– Emily 2021
Working with Nicole over these past few months has been a great experience. I am accustomed to working out at home but was not meeting my goals on my own. Now I am making progress. The most important and powerful part of our work has been the weekly coaching calls where we work on my mindset and explore habits of thought that impede my progress. She holds me accountable. Thank you for being my partner on this journey, Nicole!
– Julie 2021
Meet Your Coach
Nicole is an ACE Personal Trainer, ACE Health Coach, TEDx Speaker, host of “Shape It Up Over 40” podcast, author of “The No Fuss, No Mess Shape It Up Cookbook” founder of Shape It Up, LLC, licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and former professional ballet dancer. Nicole has been featured in Rachael Ray in Season, Bicycling Magazine, Real Simple and MSN. Since 2006, Nicole has been helping women lose weight for the last time.