Join us in talking about how decluttering can help you lose weight. Listen in on this great conversation where you can take action today on how to decluttering can help you lose weight.
Rose Lounsbury is a keynote speaker, coach, and Amazon bestselling author who helps busy people reduce stress, improve wellness, and create more work/life balance through simplicity. If you want to know how many towels she owns, you can watch her 2018 TEDx Talk, which has over 400,000 views. Rose’s advice has been featured on USAToday.com, and she’s been a guest on Good Day Columbus, WYSO, WVXU, Good Morning Cincinnati, and Living Dayton. You can find her online at RoseLounsbury.com
Find Out In Today’s Podcast:
- How clutter relates to stress
- How clutter relates to weight +how decluttering can help people lose weight
- How to deal with sentimental items/memorabilia (since your audience is over 40, many of them are probably dealing with memorabilia from grown children)
- How to get your spouse/partner on board
- Where to start? It can be so overwhelming!
Listen to full episode:
Featured on the show:
- FREE simplicity starter guide that will help create a customized checklist to declutter their entire house get it here.
- Before Sunrise
- Follow Nicole on LinkedIn
- Are you ready to lose weight for the last time?? Click here to get started and cross
lose weightoff your list for good!