This Tuna Casserole is sooooo easy to make!
You can prep the tuna casserole the day before and then cook it the next night!
- 6 oz Egg Noodles , cooked
- 1 Cup (226g ) Ricotta cheese, fat free
- 3/4 Cup (170g) Greek Plain Fat Free Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup (113g) Flour
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Peas, frozen
- 8 oz Mushrooms, chopped
- 16 oz Tuna Fish, canned in water & drained
- 1 Cup Mexican cheese, low fat
Heat over 350F
Cook egg noodle per package directions and set aside. Mix Ricotta, yogurt, flour, Worcestershire and pepper together in a large bowl. Stir in tuna, peas, mushrooms until well combined. Fold in the noodles. Pour into a 13×9 baking dish. Top with cheese. Bake in oven for about 25-30 minutes (the last 5 minutes tent a piece of tin foil over top so edges do not burn).