As women, our whole lives are marked by transitions puberty, menstrual cycles, pregnancy, perimenopause and beyond. This is the beauty of being a woman: we are literally built to embody change. However, most of us approach menopause and we’re typically greeted with either a lack of information altogether or a completely negative picture of how to deal with menopause. But what would it look like to approach menopause from a positive mindset?
Clarissa’s own journey from corporate leader to helping others began when she suffered a burnout during her menopause and had to reassess how she was living her life.
Today Clarissa is a Menopause Transition Specialist whose approach is founded on neuroscience, mindfulness, and women’s health coaching to help women transform the perimenopause to post menopause journey
She is a neuroscientist, certified health and mindfulness coach, the author of The Mindful Menopause and the host of the “Thriving Thru Menopause” podcast.
Find Out In Today’s Podcast:
To thrive through menopause you need 3 components:
- How honoring what you feel dials down the discomfort
- Why the menopausal time is the time to reconnect with the body, listen and trust yourself
- Why you need to get off the conveyor belt and fine-tune where you will put more of your energy going forward
Listen to full episode:
Featured on the show:
- Find Clarissa Here
- Thriving Thru Menopause Podcast
- Clarissa Instagram
- Clarissa LinkedIn
- Clarissa Facebook
- A free copy of The Quiet Mind Workbook
- Follow Nicole on LinkedIn
- Follow Nicole on Instagram
- Follow Nicole on Facebook
- Are you ready to lose weight for the last time?? Click here to get started and cross
lose weightoff your list for good!